Big things are happening at Kuester CRE—and they point toward an exciting new chapter in our company’s history.
Due to the obvious strength and appeal of the Fort Mill area, combined with our interest in getting into more local office/medical space developments, we are proud to announce the development of a fourth building in the OSW office park, located right in our own backyard.
Quick Notes About OSW IV
Here are some points of interest about this exciting new project:
- This fourth building in the OSW park will be an office/medical center.
- The location is 349 Patricia Lane, in Fort Mill, SC.
- There will be spaces available ranging from 1,500 to 14,000 square feet.
- The office park offers close proximity to restaurants, retail, and residential neighborhoods.
- There is also easy access to both I-77 and Highway 60.
- OSW is within minutes of Tega Cay, Baxter Village, and Kingsley Park.
- It offers businesses and healthcare practices a chance to be close to the action here in Fort Mill, a city that’s growing by leaps and bounds!
Exciting Times at Kuester CRE
Our team believes this new construction will be an invaluable asset to the community, and it also fits well within Kuester CRE’s long-term plan: We see Fort Mill’s explosion continuing for many years to come, and office and medical spaces are going to be in high demand. We couldn’t be more excited to see this area prosper, and to play a role in its ongoing growth.
Follow along with our blog and our social media platforms to be updated on this and other new projects—and if you have any specific questions about commercial real estate development in Fort Mill, reach out to us directly! You can reach us at our toll-free number, 855-723-2500.