Here at Kuester CRE, few things are more exciting than the completion of a project—the chance to see all our hard work come to fruition, and the opportunity to delight our clients with exemplary craftsmanship and design.
And it just so happens that we’re in the home stretch of one of our most ambitious projects of the past year—the new headquarters building for Golf Pride, located in Pinehurst, North Carolina.
Golf Pride is a company with its own reputation for superior craftsmanship, specifically with regard to its golf grips and other supplies. Naturally, we wanted to wow them with a state-of-the-art facility that’s functional and also aesthetically dazzling. To that end, our development team has been hard at work alongside our cherished partners at Landmark Builders.
Where Things Stand
Due to some inclement weather at the tail end of 2018, we lost some valuable construction time—but our team, along with Landmark, has hustled to get back on track, and we are pleased to say that we are still targeting a completion date of January 2019. We expect to have our Certificate of Occupancy by the middle of the month. And, we are coordinating with Golf Pride’s furniture vendors to select a move-in date that’s agreeable for all parties. All told, we are set for Golf Pride to be open for business at the beginning of February.
While there are still a few finishing touches being worked out, we’ve definitely seen some major progress. Here are some of the most recent construction updates:
- The top coat paving has been completed.
- All duct installation and insulation has been completed.
- Electrical rough-ins for the wings are all done.
- Trim-outs for lighting fixtures, devices, etc. are complete, and outlets are all powered up.
- Exterior wall masonry is complete. There’s just a little site masonry left to be completed.
- Ceiling work is mostly done.
- Interior and exterior painting are ongoing.
- Sprinkler piping is complete.
- Interior storefronts have been installed.
- Shingle roof installation is complete.
- The landscaping is in progress.
To sum up, this project began with a simple vision: Golf Pride CEO Jamie Ledford wanted a new corporate office building that wasn’t just another boring, plain-looking corporate HQ. He sought the creativity of our design team, and we in turn brought along some of our favorite local builders.
We’re proud of how this project is wrapping up—and can’t wait to show you some scenes from the Golf Pride opening!